okw: New To Tremont Street In Boston's South End.

A year and a half ago, my street was a mixture of restaurants and real estate offices. 

Too many real estate offices, in my opinion.

But some of those have closed, and new businesses have moved in to the 'hood.  Thank God! (Because, let's face it, too many local businesses are closing lately.) The latest addition to the neighborhood is the newly moved okw...


It recently moved to the South End from an area just off of Newbury Street in Back Bay.  I've never been in it, but I noticed it was all set up and ready to go in on of the old real estate office spaces.

I must check it out this week.  

Comments

Anonymous said…
OKW is actually having an Art opening this friday on May 15th. Yet another great thing about this boutique. They recieved a ton of artwork from local artist to exhibit so it should a lot of fun!

Popular Posts