Comments. Comments. Comments.

A few times a week, two or three, I get a comment on my blog where the reader likes to inform me about the quality of my topics and writing.  Such as this morning...

From: The Blog From Boston.com Sucks

Your blog sucks!  You have nothing better to do but complain about the American health care system?  Get a life!

I didn't publish the comment.  But I figured it would be fun to respond in a post.

Dear This Blog From Boston.com Sucks,

You think I suck because I "have nothing better to do but complain about the American health care system"?  

Well, shit, asshole... At least I am out here sharing my opinion (which is what every post on this blog is about... "My opinion.") with people.  Not everyone has to like it.  And people are certainly welcome to leave constructively prosed feedback disagreeing with me on something. 

So if you're going to leave a comment disagreeing with what I write, could you please more descriptive and less "thuggish" with your comments?

I mean...  I think you suck because you clearly have nothing better to do than leave horribly-handled comments on my blog telling me it sucks, but offer no valid argument in return.

So, who's the one who need to get a life?

I'll give you a hint...  It ain't me.

XOXO,
The Missus

Comments

So to sum it up. Eff off asshole.
Anonymous said…
I suck big time.
I have spent countless hours on how absolutely disgusting and shameful the American health care system is.
~Tiann
I agree. I think the whole point of having a blog is to be able to write about whatever you want...Other people who have nasty things to say can keep it to themselves. I pay 200 and some odd bucks every month for my health-care. It's gone up a good 30bucks in less than 4 months...
I love your blogs but am so new to this I don't know how to subscribe!
Anonymous said…
If anything I read by choice ever made me angry enough to want to write a poorly written and baseless attack on the author, I would just not read the material in question.

For the record, I very much enjoy your blog - one of the few I check every day! :)
Anonymous said…
Another good response comes from luluandyourmom.com:

If you don't like what I wear. Don't wear it.
If you don't like what I write. Don't read it.
If you don't like my face. Don't look at it.

This blog may not be the prettiest, most helpful, most relatable, or whatever the hell it is that you get out of reading fashion blogs. But it's me. I'm not a model, I can't make anything with these hands, and I can't even remember to bring my camera with me most of the time... so I write.

And if you find yourself getting angry over this blog. I suggest you take a step back and go for a walk or something because we do not have a relationship.
Me said…
Hee-hee! Thanks B!

I'm still trying to figure out my plans for NYC.

Popular Posts