Anthropologie "Cracks & Crevices."

Having a bit of a problem...

I don't have a gym bag big enough to tote around everything I need in order to get ready for the work day.  

If I'm going to gym after work, it's no problem.  Running shoes, yoga pants, sports bra, tank and a top...  Easy enough to fit in my current gym bag.  But I have recently decided something...

"After work" is often best for grabbing an "after work" glass of wine.  

So I need to begin working out in the morning, when possible.  And if working out in the morning is what I am going to do, I will be needing a bigger gym bag to carry what I need to get ready for the work day.  I need a gym bag that can hold the following:
  • Hair dryer (I don't like the ones they have at the gym.)
  • Shoes
  • Clothes
  • Make-up
  • Flat iron
  • Straightening gel for hair
  • Hoodie
  • Yoga clothes (In case I decide to hit yoga after work, instead of getting the drink.)
I can't carry a scroungy gym bag.  It's got to have some spunk.  Some fashion personality. And I think I may have found what I am looking for...




Yummy.

It's certainly big enough...  19 inches wide!  And it has a shoulder strap, which is a "must."  It's perfect for traveling and it's perfect for the gym.

Hmm...

Comments

Anonymous said…
-get it!
:)
~Tiann

Popular Posts