Rye, Mini Burgers & Carbonara Pizza.

Another great dinner in NYC this evening...  Only this time, we didn't take advantage of Restaurant Week prices.  We went to Eleven Madison Park.


As soon as we walked into the place and sat down in the bar-area, I recognized it.  A scene from season 2 of Sex and the City was filmed there... It was the scene where Big tells Carrie he is engaged to Natasha.  After I noticed this, I turned my attention to the cocktail and bar menu...  

The cocktail list was fantastic... As was the wine list.  We each ordered a few things to nibble on, along with some cocktails.

I started with a cocktail of rye, creme de mure and some other stuff...



Then I munched on two little mini lamb burgers...


And I followed that up with a snack of Carbonara and frisee pizza...



It was a pricey place, but very good.  It is a place you should check out if you're in NYC and looking for an innovative dinner place.

Comments

um any place where Sex and the City was filmed is well worth any price. God I miss that show!!!

Looks delish!

xoxo

Popular Posts