Roberto Cavalli Halter Dress.

"OMG!"

Those were my instant message words to Frogger this morning...

"OMG! I have found the PERFECT LBD for you!" I screamed at her over AIM.

Let me back-track for a moment though...

See, Froggerand I spent a good part of the afternoon on Sunday at wandering through the mall for a little black dress (LBD) for her. We couldn't find anything that was really good... And Frogger had her heart set on a good LBD.

"I want something that I can just go to and wear if I ever need a dress," she said.

And that really is what the LBD is all about... But we couldn't find anything for Frogger. So we gave up and went home.

This caused me to wonder, "How hard is it to find a good LBD? Something black, in a fine material, with a halter-cut... So it is sexy, but not obscene?"

Well, God heard my pain... And he answered the desire, sort of... See, God sent me an email from Net-A-Porter this morning, and in it was this...


However, I forgot to ask God that the LBD be a reasonable price. This dress is $3,680. That's more than ten times what I would recommend someone pay for their LBD.

Frogger, of course, loved the dress. Just not the price. And even if this went on "super-duper-ridiculous" sale, it would still be more than either one of us would spend.

Frogger did note, however, that the Christian Louboutin Petal Sandals would go excellently with this dress.

Comments

What won;t those sandals look amazing with? love the dress!
Frogger said…
This is the perfect dress for me, and I'm without the dress. This is devastating.

Popular Posts