Gladiator Sandals - A "Must Have" For Spring.

I am in love.

True love...

While in Melbourne, one fashion trend I saw over and over again was the Gladiator sandal. Bohemian tops, cut-off jean shorts...  And on the feet were Gladiator sandals.  Flat ones.

I loved the look, and since coming back state-side I am infatuated and dreaming of warmer weather to style this look. I am still looking for the perfect flat Gladiators that I am dreaming of... But I have found high-heeled ones that are so licorice-y and divine!



Oh! I am in love.

Lately, I have stayed away from the high heels, as they are very wearing on my feet.  But, plat-formed high heels are actually very comfortable. Your foot isn't as close to the ground, so when you are pounding your feet while walking on the cement, there is "cushioning" effect, which makes it waaaay more comfortable.

I think these would be fantastic for Spring and Summer this year.  And the price isn't too devastating.

Comments

That Girl! said…
I got some really cute flat Cynthia Vincent ones over at Parlor (over in your 'hood!). They're a bronze/copper color. They were on sale and I can't wait to wear them in the spring!
Vanessa said…
Glad you found a pair you liked. I went back and looked at the Fit Flop and they come up much higher than I remembered.

Popular Posts