I Won't See My Husband Much...

I have a very understanding husband.

He gets that I like to do things without him.  I like to go to movies by myself. I like to brunch, sometimes, by myself.  I even like to take small vacations by myself.  I do all this, and he doesn't mind.

Or, at least, he never lets on that he minds.

So, a few weeks ago, Frogger, Bail and I began planning a "Girls Weekend" in NYC later this month.  We found a great deal on flights.  We found a cheap luxury hotel deal.  So we booked a trip to the big city.  

Yay!

The day I get back from my trip, though, The Husband has to go Nova Scotia for business for a few days.

No big deal, right?

Well...

Now, Frogger and I are doing another trip the following weekend...  To Key West.  And we leave the day The Husband comes home from his trip.  So I won't really see him for over a week.

Oh well.

As both he and Frogger pointed out, I "will only be in Boston for a few more months."  So then The Husband will have plenty of time with me.

Comments

Key West sounds like a dream on a day like today! I may be in NYC January 31...what weekend is your trip??
Me said…
We're going up the weekend before... The 24th...

We will be in Key West in the weekend of the 31st.
Frogger said…
Don't forget about the San Fran day trip...
Independence makes for a happy and healthy marriage. i am so jealous....can i come :)
Um...me too? I might be chained to the desk the rest of the month, however, so how about a blogging girls' brunch?

Popular Posts