Key West = Margaritaville?

An IM session from earlier today...

Frogger (1:54:30 PM): i just realized that Key West is home to Margaritaville
The Missus (1:54:43 PM): oh hell yes
The Missus (1:54:46 PM): that is awesome
Frogger (1:54:48 PM): i never put the two together until now...
Frogger (1:54:52 PM): but that is SO AWESOME
The Missus (1:56:11 PM): yes it is
Frogger (1:56:39 PM): step 1. get off boat. step 2. find margaritaville. step 3. drink tequila.

Yes. We clearly have big plans for our Key West trip later this month.

I can't wait to see the blogposts I write while at Margaritaville!

Er... I mean, "Key West."

Comments

Bex said…
I'm sad to report that Margaritaville in Key West is very commercial and boring. There are far cooler bars (that serve Tequila!) there that you should try...I'll look back at my pictures/notes to see which ones we liked!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE Key West!
Frogger said…
Ah yes, we'll that's to be expected. But even so... gotta go. It's Key West!
I'll trade my son for a margarita right now.....
Anonymous said…
There are Margaritavilles in other places besides Key West, such as Glendale, AZ...
Dan said…
I have spent several afternoons in Margaritaville, including waiting out a wild storm before they evacuated the outer keys.

Buffett's office is at the top of the windy staircase. At least it looked windy when we were there.

Margaritas are good, but ask for top shelf if they're still offering the choice.

Make sure to grab a drink in Captain Tony's as well. This is the original Hemingway hangout, not Sloppy Joe's as most tourists are led to believe. It's kind of low-brow (bras and business cards hanging from the ceiling), but you're in Key West, where nothing really matters.

Popular Posts