Lost & Found At Equinox: A Thong.

While at the gym yesterday afternoon, I found myself alone in the locker room...  The wonderful, spa-like locker room that Equinox has.  And I was enjoying it, taking up the whole bench in my area by my full-sized locker I was able to score for once (the afternoons are quite quiet there during the weekdays).  

I was sauntering around the locker room barefooted, not having to worry about anyone else's shower puddles, or dirt from their shoes, when I stopped dead in my tracks...

I came across a random thong on the floor...


(Before I left the gym, I felt compelled to snap a picture of it. Maybe now that I have so much free time on my hands, I'll walk this city and take pictures of random panties I find?  I'll publish a book with all the pictures and call it "What You Wear On Your South End: A Collection Of Boston Thongs".)

I am pretty frightened of random underwear.  So I didn't feel compelled to touch it to throw it away, or turn it in to Lost & Found. But I feel really badly someone lost their underwear.

Though... Let's be honest... There isn't much to this pair of underwear... So the person who owns them probably isn't noticing that they are not wearing them.

Comments

Shit.....that's where I left them........


haha just kidding!
Anonymous said…
The two incidents are nothing a like really, but this reminds me of an incident in the women's locker room at the Y that I go to.

About a year and a half ago I walked into the women's locker room at the Y and this totally nude 15 year old girl comes hurrying over by me really upset and asking me for my help.

Instead of using a combination lock on her locker she had used a lock that requires a key to open it, and since she couldn't keep the key on her while she swam she decided to hide the key on top of her locker while she swam.

When you reenter the women's locker room from the pool the first part of the locker room that you walk into is the open group shower area. They have a sign posted that you are not to walk through the locker room in a wet swimsuit so you don't track water all over the rest of the locker room. You are supposed to take off your swimsuit and hang it on one of the hooks right there by the showers. If you have a towel with you you can wrap it around you, or you can just walk nude to your locker.

The girl had taken off her swimsuit and hung it on the hook like she was supposed to, but she left her towel in her locker before she went for a swim, so she walked nude over to her locker. When she got to her locker she reached up above to find the key, but the key was not there. She started to panic, and that's when I walked into the locker room and she ran over to me to ask for my help.

She asked me to also look on top of the locker to see if I could find the key because I'm taller than her and she thought I might be able to see better. She had stood on the bench she said but she didn't see it. Really my height didn't help either because I still wasn't tall enough to see with out climbing up on the bench, and I didn't see it anywhere.

She told me that her older sister had dropped her off at the Y but was soon going to be back to pick her up. The girl told me what kind of car her sister was driving and asked me to go out in the parking lot and tell the sister to come in and help her look for the key.

When I got out in the parking lot the sister was already there. I went over and told her what happened with her younger sister and after laughing she went in with me. So there was the 3 of us walking up and down the isles of the locker room looking on tops of lockers, and the girl was still buck naked, and we were getting a lot of strange looks from other women and girls in the locker room.

After a few minutes we finally found the key.

When she had walked to "her locker" after her swim she had gone down the wrong isle and up to a different locker that also had a key lock and not a combination lock. I had asked her very early on if it was possible that she was at the wrong locker, but she insisted that she knew that she was definitely at the right locker. If she had considered the possibility that she was at the wrong locker like I had asked her, she would have found it much sooner. At least it was good for her sake that she had a perfect 15 year old body and not my flabby butt and thighs. No one would have wanted to see me running around nude in a panic. I still occasionally run into her at the Y, and whenever she sees me she smiles and says hi with a little chuckle.
Anonymous said…
Put em on

Popular Posts