The Best Revenge.

I went to an industry event tonight. These are usually fun times. And tonight it was a good. I got to catch up with people I haven't seen in a while.

One question I got asked a few times tonight was, "How do you like your new job?"

Most of the people who asked me this were former co-workers of mine. As I updated them on what I was doing now (SEM in-house, rather than at an agency); their reactions spoke BIG to me... And I realized, the best revenge (if you can even call it that) really is "living well."

I am living well right now. And I am not referring to financially at all. I really do have a great work-life balance now. And I wouldn't trade that for anything. And to see so many people tell me how lucky I am that I have a work-life balance now... That just felt great. And it further confirmed for me the decisions I made last fall.

I also realized tonight that there are some business relationships I need to "reconsider."

Comments

Popular Posts