Denim "Don't."

I've never woken up one morning and said to myself, "Gee, I really want to wear something that makes me look 'dumpy' and awkward."

I think the likelihood that any woman has ever woken up thinking that is not high.

So I don't understand why someone would design a dress like this.



It's from the Marc by Marc Jacobs line. And I love this line. I buy a few pieces each season because it's in my price range. (I love the Marc Jacobs line... But that is NOT in price range.)

But as much as I love the line... I just don't "get" some of the dresses that have been featured this season. On top of the above catastrophe, there is also this abomination.



I like the length of both dresses. But the design features on each dress are awful. With the denim dress, I can't understand the need for all the pockets and the zippers. It's far from flattering.

And with the silk dress, the ruffles draping from the neck are not flattering. If you have anything over a B-cup, this dress is going to make you look ridiculous.

Or, "Dumpy," as I call it.

Comments

Popular Posts