Travel Rules: Number 240.

We all know the un-written rules of flying...
But these are all (some) of the rules for passengers to follow. What about the rules the airlines have to follow?

Daily Candy to the rescue!

I got my weekly Daily Candy Travel email today. And in it was this blurb on Rule 240. Rule 240 are a set of ordinances that a large number of carriers follow. So if you're flight gets cancelled due to mechanical problems with the engine... Or because the airlines are trying to catch up after a series of weather delays (but the weather is now good and not the reason for the cancellation), then you are entitled to a few things.. Which can range from vouchers to a re-booking on a different airline at the current airline's additional expense.

I wish I had known about Rule 240 prior to my trip to Providenciales back in December. Had I been better educated, I could have shoved my knowledge in that bi-atch's face.

The stupid ho.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Reference American Airlines ho, Let it go, let it go. Good karma out, good karma in.
Me said…
Oh I won't ever let that one go. Bad customer service is a mark on someone's record.. Until they rectify it with good customer service... Which we did not see. So until they do, the blonde bi-atch ho that works for American Airlines will continue to remain as such.

The dumb ho.

Popular Posts