Lash Transplant?

Trust me. I know I am lucky. I was born with full, dark lashes. They are long. And until last year, I didn't even wear mascara on them. (I only started to wear it to hold the curl I put in them.)

And I understand for those not blessed like myself, that drastic steps sometimes are required to get a a "doe-eyed" and feminine look to your eyes. Lots of volumizing mascara? False lashes? Lash extensions?

But whatever your poison for getting lashes is, it's got to be cheaper and less-disgusting than this new method I read about today: Lash Transplants.

Eww!

Basically, you can have a hair plug from you head implanted at your lash line. And because it's the hair from your head, it needs to be maintained much more often than just having your own lashes. You have to trim and dye them at least every six weeks. And you need to get it done by a professional.

That's pricey! And that's on top of what it will cost you to have the procedure done!

Like I said, I know I am lucky to have what I have with my lashes. (Hey, I may have it easy with my lashes... But I have to color the gray hairs I've had since my teenage years every six weeks... So I have my lack of blessings too, you know.) But I just don't think plugging your lash line with hairs form your head is a good idea.

Plus, isn't the texture of your hair different than the texture on your lashes? Mine definitely is.

Comments

Popular Posts