Soy Joy? Soy Crap.

About a week ago, I received some free Soyjoy bars with a Drugstore.com order.

I ate one. It tasted disgusting.

I took the other one to work, thinking I might try it (since it was a different flavor) with my lunch. But I couldn't bring myself to eat it. So I thought I would share it with my co-workers.


Yes. I put it in the kitchen with a note. But no one took me up on my offer. (I wonder why.)

If you have the opportunity to try these bars, don't. It's like eating chalk. Chalk that tastes like cement.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I agree, they were the worst thing I ever tasted. Chalk is a good comparison, I would almost compare it to putting dried up play-doh in your mouth (although i never have done that, haha)

I threw away the bar i bit into, and I dont want to give away the other two...they are just too gross.

Popular Posts