Plastic Bag In Boston.

Have you heard about the Boston City Council's move to have businesses in the city banned from using plastic bags?

As you can imagine, I am all for it. I would like to see more efficient efforts made to make recycling and being eco-friendly easier in this city.

And as I was reading through the message boards at Boston.com just now, I was surprised to see an overwhelming number of people agreeing with the City Council on banning these bags.

I figured there would be mass public outcry. So far, seems like many are on board.

Yay!

Comments

Chris Wight said…
Other than my previously mentioned use of disposing of cat waste, plastic bags suck. I've always preferred paper grocery bags, but peapod doesn't give you the option! Or at least I haven't found it on the site.
Me said…
Totally agree with you on the animal waste disposal... Plastic bags are great for that.

I can't use Peapod anymore. The quality of the produce I was getting from them was crap. And everytime I ordered yogurts, they always gave me the ones that had a very close expiration date. Eww!
'omie said…
I actually prefer plastic, as I use them for lunches and for covering my stinky sneaks in my Jansport.

Good to know about Peapod's produce - A friend was planning on starting to order their fresh veggies. Were the meats any good?
Me said…
Their meats??? Hmmm.. Sometimes it looked good, and other times it did not. And depending on where you live, their delivery service ain't exactly timely... I have a friend who has repeatedly had Peapod call him last minute and say "we can'tmake the delivery... We'll have to reschedule for tomorrow."

Popular Posts