S'More Peeps?

Happy Easter!

My husband and I don't really do anything special for Easter usually. But this year I did decide to buy some Easter candy to munch on... Specifically Peeps.

My husband, having grown up in Canada, did not have Peeps around when he was a kid. They didn't even have M&Ms. They had Smarties. Who knew the candy was so much different just across the border?

Anyhow, so I picked up some Peeps. Hot pink ones. And my husband took one look at them and was creeped out. (May be I should have gotten the yellow ones?)

Along with the Peeps, I also picked up some graham crackers and some chocolate bars. So I made us some Peep S'Mores.

Did you know when you microwave a Peep, it expands and puffs up? I thought it would just melt. But the expansion made for a nice, fluffy, pillow of marshmallow-y Peep-ness.





Yummy!

Comments

Popular Posts