Spammy Gmails: "It's Ryan."

Occasionally, when checking my Gmail spam, I see an email listed that I do want to click on.

I know most of the emails that are filtered into the spam box are just complete crap... But I still like to click on them and read them. I mean, I'm always interested in learning about the latest developments in "how to make you penis harder and last longer."

(Wait... I have a penis? No one tell the husband!)

Anyhow... The email I clicked on today was titles "It's Ryan." It read:

hello, I am pretty russian girl, bored tonight.would you like to chat with me and see my pics?if so then email me at eryan13@springdalepost.info

I'm always slightly bored. Perhaps I should respond and get her pics? What do you think the chances are that the pictures she sends are really hers? I've had a few Russian friends in my life (back when I lived in NYC), and they always seemed bored. I always thought it was just how they are... I never really thought they were bored; they just wanted to seem that way. Like nothing is good enough for them. They always want something better.

Maybe I should email Ryan back and send her a picture of a really fat naked guy and see how she responds? I mean, I do (according to my spam) have a penis (and am in need of drugs for sex).

Comments

Popular Posts