Best Oscar Dress.

I'll wrote more later about fashion from the Academy Awards ceremony; but I wanted to get out what I thought was the most elegant attendee from the evening.


Michelle Williams looked amazing (although a little too thin) in her canary Vera Wang gown. The theme for the awards show was "Hollywood Glamour," and Michelle (or her stylist, rather) did a wonderful job making sure she lived up to that theme. I most loved the hair and the red lips.

I think red lipstick is going to be making a comeback later this year. No more soft lips! No more "it's all about the eyes and soft lips!" Time to bring back color on your puckers!

Even though I hated Michelle in "Dawson's Creek" (there never seemed to be anything special about her) I absolutely adore her on the Red Carpet. And she was very good in Brokeback Mountain.

Comments

Popular Posts