Where Did All of These Channels Come From?

My husband and I have had a crapatastic experience with our cable system since we moved into our apartment last year. The building, as charming as it is, is very old. And running cable wires through it is not easy. So we have always had bad reception on our cable. Many channels pixel-ate and we don't get all of them.

In the past year, we have not had easy viewing access to Fox News (no loss there), Family Channel (no Gilmore Girls re-runs!), History Channel (I like to watch this on the weekends while drinking a class of prosecco and making bracelets) E News (True Hollywood Story and #1 Single!)...

So, now that March Madness is here, my husband decided he had enough with the bad reception interfering with his playoff viewing. So he called the cable company to come fix the problem for the third time. And miraculously, our cable guy (Tim) was able to fix the problem!

So now, we have excellent crystal-clear reception... AND on top of that, we now have channels I never knew we had. Independent Film Channel? NICE! A&E? We have that? And my new guilty pleasure.... The Style Network!!!! I had heard of this channel, but I didn't know we had it on our system.



SWEET!

Comments

Anonymous said…
You might get a kick out of this site:
http://craftster.org/

Popular Posts