Fantasy League dilemma...

Don't know what to do. Tomorrow is the designated "Trade Day" for my Fantasy Fashion League. But I don't know what to do! Who should I hold on to? Who should I drop?

Currently, my line up looks like so...

Celebrities:
  • Gwenyth Paltrow - She's the celebrity with the second most points. Thinking of switching her out for Nicole Kidman, who is presenting at the Academy Awards and will net me quite a few points.
  • Scarlett Johanssen - Featured on the cover Vanity Fair; featured in InStyle's "The Look", and is nominated for an Academy Award and will be worth at least a total of 150 points from all of this.
  • Emmy Rossum - Have to keep. She's featured in InStyle's "The Look" and is a guaranteed 200 points next Tuesday.

Designers:
  • Marc Jacobs - He's my classic stand by. I can't bear the thought of letting him go for a second.
  • Calvin Klein - Another classic. Has earned me many points this season.
  • Valentino - Switching out for Oscar de la Renta.

Handbag Designer:
  • Hermes - No other designers worth trading out for. This one's a classic. Though it probably won't net me any points for the Academy Awards.

Jewelry Designer:
  • Neil Lane - Very popular for the awards season. Can't get rid of.

Shoe Designer:
  • Manolo Blahnik - A classic. Hasn't gotten me too many points this season, but they are my favorite and I don't want to lose.

Celebrity Fashion Designer:
  • Mandy Moore - There aren't any designers worth switching her out for at this time.

Don't know what to do! I need to develop a strategy quickly here!

Comments

Popular Posts