Other Blogs to Read.

...(Other than my own!)

I do a lot of reading online. And not only do I blog, but I read many other people's blogs too, on a daily basis.

Here is a list of blogs I read and why.

Dave Greten's Blog - Dave is a friend I met at a previous job. We both have low tolerances for complete and utter B.S., which is why we got a long so well at this previous job. We both also share a passion for laughing at right-wing Republicans and we both are very "bear-ish" on the current real estate market in the Boston area. Dave blogs about political and pop culture things. It's always a good read.

Charmain Madamba's Blog - Charmaine probably doesn't know that I read her blog. She is also a person I met at a previous job. She is patient and very observant. And this mentality bleeds into her blog. I get a giggle out of reading about her adventures and observations from Boston to San Francisco.

Beauty Addict - Hmm... I would LOVE to be a beauty blogger myself. But I am not as diverse about beauty products as the Beauty Addict is. She has a passion for trying new products and is an expert on a wide variety of beauty things. I, on the other hand, stick with very specific beauty products (Bare Minerals and PCA)... But I love reading about new beauty products.

Cutty's Blog - Matt Cutt's is a Google engineer. I read this blog daily because:
1. He blogs about search engine optimization stuff (work-related)
2. He also blogs about random stuff too

The Liquor Snob - Another friend from a previous job writes for this site. If you are particular about your liquor (or even beer) you will enjoy reading about "all things liquor."

Brevitt's Blog - A friend from my current job who is no longer working with me. (Very sad about this.) Brevitt is pretty random and funny as hell. In another life, I would like to come back as him, as he seems to live a very exciting life.

JolieinNYC - Another beauty blog. A good read when it is actually up and running.

Comments

Popular Posts