Bikram Yoga - Recap of Week One

Yes... I skipped class on Saturday and took a nap in the afternoon instead of going to yoga. But I did go Sunday. Which means I did six classes in seven days. This is 9 hours of exercise in one week. More, if you count the walking to and from class. (I live a mile from the studio.)

One of my teachers told me yesterday that everyone who teaches is happy with my progress and proud of me. They have noticed a change in some of my postures. And I can definitely see the difference in my body. My stomach has gotten tighter. My ass is slowly getting smaller. I think the biggest differences have been in my thighs and my arms. The thighs are noticeably trimming up, and the arms are slendering out.

And my poses... My poses are definitely better. I can feel it. Not only have I built up the endurance to hold them longer, but I am holding them more correctly. You knows... straight back, arms pulling, stomach pulled in... etc... Like I said, I can feel the difference in each posture.

This is excellent progress, only to be matched by this week... As I will be going seven days this week.

Comments

Popular Posts