A Whole New Realm of Stuff I Need.

I can not wait to get pregnant.

Right now, I am going through each day in life thinking about what I should and shouldn't buy with my hard-earned SEM $$$... Most things, to be honest, I don't really need. I just want them. But once I get pregnant, there will open a doorway to a new dimension of things I need as a pregnant woman.

And lucky for my husband, the Boston Globe has published and article on this so he may read it.

Massages and yoga are definitely on my list. And of course, I must have designer jeans.

Also, I've been giving a lot of thought lately to the idea of not carrying around a typical "diaper bag." I really think I'd rather use a more fashionable everyday bag. And really, I could absolutely get away with doing such a thing... Because big bags are in right now, and I really think they will be in this time next year too. So, instead of a traditional diaper bag, I would rather have the following bags:

Chloe Edith Bag


Cole Haan Sierra Bag


*These would make fabulous "push" gifts.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi,
I don't mean to stalk you but I own Jean Therapy and sometimes I like to google "Jean Therapy Boston". When I did this, your blog popped up. I'm so flattered and honoured to be listed as one of your Boston good things. I can't even tell you how much this had made my day. Thank you.

I'm commenting to say congrats on "needing new stuff". I'm hoping to get some really cute Habitual maternity jeans into the store. The designers are a husband and wife team. They started out as boyfriend/girlfriend and moved on to get married and then have a child. So they have really awesome maternity jeans and great toddler clothing too. Anyway congrats (!!!) yet again and thanks for thinking so highly of JT.
Best, best best wishes,
Leah
Me said…
Thanks Leah. I love your store and think you've got a top-notch operation going there! I'm not preggers yet.. But hopefully will be this summer. And I am DEFINITELY going to be stopping by to check out your maternity jeans. It wouldn't be a proper pregnancy for me without it!

Popular Posts