Fantasy Fashion League Final Standings.

The FFL season has ended (tear) and here are the final standings for my league.



Yay! For the past few months, I have managed to stay in second place. This is quite good when you consider at the start of the league I was dead last. Additionally, I finished only 750 points behind the winner. Until today, I was about 1100 points behind her.

How did I make up so much ground on the very last day of the league, you may be asking? Well, it all came down to the very last few minutes of open trading on Friday. I decided at the last minute to chuck Calvin Klein for J. Mendel under designers. Last year, quite a few stars wore J. Mendel dresses to the academy awards. I figured he would be more worn than Calvin Klein this year.

But guess what?!?!?!? I was so WRONG!

Calvin Klein dressed a few people, including some men's tuxes. J. Mendel dressed no one at the academy awards. But... I forgot that in the March issue of InStyle, there was a HUGE feature on J. Mendel. And guess how many points that trade earned me? ...................600 points!!!!!

If I had kept Calvin Klein, I would have only gained about 150 points. Dropping him for J. Mendel was the best move I have made all season.

I'm very proud of my standing in the league. I can't wait till next FFL season. I'm gonna kick so much ass!

Comments

Popular Posts