My new friend Edith.

A girl can always use a new friend. In fact, you can never have too much of the following:

  • Too many friends.
  • Too many shoes.
  • Too much water.
  • Too much money.

And if you have much of the last one on the list, it will get you another of the first on the list... A new friend. In specific, my new friend "Edith."


I met my new friend Edith through the friend I've known quite a while, Chloe. Edith is the latest "it" bag from the design house Chloe. It is a soft, buttery leather "briefcase" tote. It's priced at about $1300, making it cheaper than the eternal Chloe "it" bag, the Paddington.

I like the Edith bag very much. But I don't know if I will rush out to buy it. (It's not even out yet and it's "sold out" anyway.) It's a cute bag, but I don't know that I need another "tote" bag. I like shoulder bags lately. Also, I don't know if the bag can hold my laptop. And the next bag I get should be able to hold my laptop. And even it is does hold my laptop, I don't know that I want to carry around the machine in a tote bag. I prefer fashionable shoulder laptop bags, like my current one... Cole Haan's Paige bag.



I think I'll wait a while before I rush out and invite my new friend Edith to come visit. Plus, I want to see what other colors she comes in after she's been out a while.

Comments

Popular Posts