iPods and Commuting drive fashion.

Anyone who knows me knows that I am not big on owning a car. (Not going to get into the reasons in this blog entry.) I am big on commuting via public transportation, and apparently so are all the true style-conscious people out there.

My friend "McCrack" sent me a link to this cute website called Style Bakery. Within the pages of the site I came across this new tie by Thomas Pink that is really sweet!!!



The back of the tie comes with a pocket to hold your iPod Nano. How cool is that?!?! It comes in three colors: Pink (no thanks), a grumpy blue (not really into that) and this power red (LOVE IT).

If only my husband believed in iPods and had one... Then I could get him one of these ties.

Comments

Anonymous said…
And if people still wore ties to work...

cool idea though.

Popular Posts