Little in the Middle, But You Got Much Back.

It surprises me how many women there are in world who have small waists and big butts. Yet there are very few jeans out there that look good on this body type. So is a girl like me (and many others like me) do? Go out and try some Paige Denim!

Specifically, go out and try the "Laurel Canyon" style of Paige Denim.

What's so special about this style of jean? It's cut for women with a butt and hips.


Also, you'll notice looking at the back pocket, that there is a smaller pocket within it. It's called a "credit card" pocket. (And that's what I've actually stored in it when running out grocery shopping on a Saturday morning, when I didn't feel like taking my entire purse.)

These are the perfect jeans for those of us who "got back."

Comments

Popular Posts