"Harry Potter et la Coupe de Feu."

When my husband and I took our perpetual honeymoon trip to Paris in November, "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" was in the process of being released in theaters. (About two weeks behind the American release.)

It doesn't seem like that trip was that long ago, but the movie is already out on DVD as of today. Yay! I need to find time between work today and bikram yoga to run over to Barnes and Noble and pick up my copy. I have every movie and every book in the series. I'm one of those people who runs out and sees the movie the very day it is released (usually take the day off from work and see it twice in theaters) and lines up at midnight the night of the release of the book.

It's an exciting series. Very dark. If you want to learn more about the world of Harry Potter, I highly endorse these sites:

Muggle Net
The Leaky Cauldron
The Flooo Network
JK Rowling's Home Page

Comments

Popular Posts