St. Paddy's Day.


Happy St. Patrick's Day to anyone indulging in my blog!

I am a bit Irish. However, I don't really celebrate this day like most people in Boston. In fact, on major holidays, I tend to see them as great days to get some of my errands done. So tonight, instead of going our bar-hopping in Boston and drinking beer (which I really shouldn't have anyways - it would ruin my yoga progress) I am going to hit the bookstore for the latest magazines and do my grocery shopping.

These places are bound to be less-crowded than normal, so why not?

I am a very lucky girl, because my husband feels the same way. We're not party animals. (Never have been.) And while we both went out quite a bit with our friends when we lived in NYC (so many mornings where I came home from the bars at around 4 or 5 am), we are certainly more content to do something quiet.

This is how we celebrate St. Paddy's Day.

Comments

Anonymous said…
your lovely SEO first mate will gladly indulge in a green beer for you then....honestly it would be bad luck not to...you could get pinched by a leprechaun ...but at least they arent as scary as gnomes...very mischievous though

Popular Posts