Barneys... I love you. You love me?


I've been holding off on writing about this for a while. But the NY Times Style Section covered it today and I can't wait any longer.

About a year and a half ago, my favorite movie theater closed in the Copley Mall. I was bummed. Until I saw what was coming in its place. A Barney's New York!!!!!

Hell-to-the-yeah!

It opens on the 10th of March. And it's going to have a ton of kick-ass lines carried in it. Including Paul Smith (love the stripes!) and Lanvin (however the heck you pronounce that). It will also feature "smelling columns" in the perfume section that allow you sniff fragrances in a neutral environment.

The Copley Mall is really becoming an inspirational and upscale place to shop lately. Between the Choo-tique, Thomas Pink, Ellie Tahari, Karen Millen, Neiman and Louis Vuitton... There is quite a variety of high end fashion to pull inspiration from. (And then go buy knock-offs at H&M.)



Comments

Popular Posts