Gettin' Ink Done.

Everyone I work with knows that I have a big thing for pirates.

No, I'm not attracted to pirates. I just think they're very, very cool. My AIM icon is a skull and crossbones. I'm always referring to the team I run at work as "The Pirate Ship." I am the "Captain." I have a "First Mate" and so on. Basically, it's just a fun way to keep things light-hearted at work on the search team.

Anyway, I'm so into pirates that I'm really wanting to get a tattoo of a Skull and Crossbones done. I want to get it on my lower back, by my right hip. I think that would be (as my mum would say) "like tres cool dude."



Problem is though, the husband would flip out. I mean REALLY flip out. He doesn't like tattoos. (Yes. He's very conservative. And probably most girls' dream guy because he's good looking and sweet.)

So I'm quite torn, you see. I really want a tattoo, because I think it would be so cool. But the husband would probably want a divorce if I got one. Well, not really. But he would be very disappointed in me. And to be honest (ask my parents) yelling at me doesn't win me over. It's people telling me they are disappointed in me that kills me and makes me feel guilty.

So I guess I won't be getting any ink done.

But I still think it would be cool to get one.

Arrggh!!!!! (That's my "pirate" sound.")

Comments

Popular Posts