Hmm... Delicious SPAM.

I love the SPAM filter in my Gmail.

Why?

Because one of the features of Gmail in general is that it serves you ads at the top of your mailbox page that are based on what your email subject is about.

And inside my SPAM filter I get SPAM recipes. Here is today's featured recipe I was served.

SPAM IMPERIAL TORTILLA SANDWICHES

1 cn SPAM Luncheon Meat (12 oz)
1 pk Cream cheese, softened (8oz)
1/3 c Chopped green onion
2 tb Chopped fresh dill
3 Flour tortillas (8")
1 md Cucumber, peeled and thinly-sliced
1/4 c Sunflower seeds
1/2 c Alfalfa sprouts

In bowl, combine SPAM and cream cheese. Stir in green onion and dill. Spread 1/3 of SPAM mixture evenly over each tortilla. Top with 1/3 each cucumber, sunflower seeds, and alfalfa sprouts. Roll up tortilla jelly roll fashion and wrap in plastic wrap. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Refrigerate 2 hours. to serve, cut each roll in half.

Now, I have never in my life eaten SPAM. And I'm gonna do my best to never eat SPAM. But the recipe doesn't sound half-bad. Think I'll substitute grilled chicken or pork for the SPAM in this recipe.

Comments

Popular Posts