Boxing Playlist: Version 2.

A few months ago, when I began my weekly boxing sessions, I put together a list of songs to play while we were knocking the bags around...  But I am getting sick of some of the songs.  So I have put together a new list...
  1. Mr. Brightside - The Killers
  2. Should I Stay Or Should I Go - The Clash
  3. White Lines - Duran Duran
  4. Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
  5. Walk This Way - Run-DMC
  6. Blitzkrieg Bop - The Ramones
  7. I Wanna Be Sedated - The Ramones (Yes, all their songs sound the same.  But so-the-fuck-what?)
  8. Lose Yourself - Eminem (The Trainer and I both agree, this is a good one.)
  9. Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis
  10. 4 Minutes - Madonna
  11. Give It 2 Me - Madonna
  12. Harder To Breathe - Maroon 5
  13. Under Pressure - Queen
  14. Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
  15. I'm Shipping Up To Boston - Dropkick Murphys
  16. Seven Nation Army - White Stripes
  17. The Middle - Jimmy Eat World
Anyone else have any suggestions?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Some Depeche Mode would go great with your playlist; plenty of songs from them that make you feel like moving! :)
~Tiann
nancy said…
I have a fun one that I like to work out to and it's, believe it or not, by Def Leppard... Demolition Man. It's fun and fast paced.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Your Cape Cod reader, Nancy
Me said…
Good call guys!
bonbonagogo said…
Lose Yourself is definitely my fave workout song...here are some others that get me pumped...

Here We Go Again - Everclear
Sly - The Cat Empire
The Breakup Song - AFI
Viva la Vida - Coldplay
You Give Love a Bad Name - Bon Jovi
Waiting Room - Fugazi
Any Nine Inch Nails
I'm Gonna DJ - REM


I'll have to look at the ipod which is at home to find more. This is fun! :)
Dan said…
More Human Than Human - White Zombie

Coffee Shop - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Mofo - U2
Vanessa said…
WHOA! Except for Madonna and Survivor it's like you were in my iTunes library making this list.

Popular Posts