Inaugeration Fashion: Going American.


I love that the cost of the custom tuxedo is about $900, from Nordstrom. The company that designed it is actually an Illinois company, so Obama is going "local" with his choice.

And while I love discussing men's fashion... I am even more excited to hear what Michelle Obama ends up choosing for her gown. So far, rumor has it that Diane vonFurstenburg, Carolina Hererra, Michael Kors, Christian Lacroix, Betsey Johnson, Marc Jacobs, Chanel, Badgley Mischka Monique Lhuillier, Isaac Mizrahi and many more... have all submitted designs in some way or another.

My pick would, of course, be Monique Lhuillier...


I just think there's something amazing about this color of red. And I think it would look amazing on Mrs. O.

Though the Dian vonFurstenburg one isn't bad at all...






And neither is the Michael Kors one...





But the Betsey Johnson??? Just AWFUL!


Comments

Popular Posts