Flying The Big Boy: The 747.

The Husband and I are here at SFO airport.  Sadly, the Sephora was closed because it is a holiday. (Boo!)  But we are at our gate now... And the flight isn't going to be full.  The airplane has been parked at the gate since we arrived an hour ago...

Yep! 


It's the big one!  


The plane holds over 400 people on it.  And the lady at the gate said it was far from full. 

We did have to check our bags though, as they only allow you 7kg on this airline for a carry-on. So keep your fingers crossed!  Otherwise, I may be doing some mad shopping in Melbourne once I get there.

Hmm...

On second though...  Uncross those fingers!  ;)

Comments

Frogger said…
OH FUN PLANE! FUN PLANE! It's like a penthouse in the sky...
omg after all that work i can't believe they made you check it!

have a great flight!

xoxo
thedancingj said…
Oh! Yay! It's ACTUALLY a 747 taking off!! ;)
Me said…
LOL! I know, J!

After having flown in one of these, I will now have a better mental picture to follow in practice.

I plan to hit a Bikram class here in Melbourne on Monday morning. Woohoo! International practice!

Popular Posts