Melbourne Aquarium.

Today's adventure in Melbourne included a trip to the Melbourne Aquarium... Which is just across the Yarra River from our hotel.

We got to see penguins...



Zooming by in the water!


Gigantic crabs...



Huge stingrays...


Jelly Fish...


And divers feeding sharks and other sea creatures!



The aquarium was bit of a rip-off, though, in my opinion.  It cost $31 (AU) to get in, and it only takes you about an hour to walk through it.  The highlight is definitely the live feeding they do. So I consider this a "toss-up" as to whether or not it's worth actually seeing when you come to Melbourne.

I wish they'd had dolphins.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I hate jelly fish - they give me the creeps...but you took some great pics!
Vanessa said…
I'm such a sucker for penguins I would have gladly paid $31, but I also would have been entertained for hours by them. Not many go to the aquarium with me because I like to sit for so long at the penguins!
Did you know that Paris Hilton is in Australia right now?

That probably explains the third photo in this post.
Me said…
LOL! Yeah.. It was all over the news last night that she was in Melbourne for the day.

Funny enough... People here are CRAZY for her. But no one knows why she is famous. They were asking people on the news about her and why she is famous. No one really knew.

Popular Posts