New Haircut...

It's been since August... But I finally got around to cutting and coloring the hairs on my head today...

My stylist at Umi (who is fantastic) chopped a lot of the weight in my hair out.  She added more layers...  And colored it a nice espresso color.  (Goodbye natural red and grey mixed with dark brown!)



I think it looks fantastic.  It's longer than it looks.  And it's way more punk-ish than I have had it in a long time.  And it should make wearing it naturally wavy a lot easier.  I am growing out the bangs as well as the length... I want long hair again.

No more shortness.  (Shoulder-length is too short for me.) The new do shoots my hair down past my shoulders, blends the bangs into the length, and looks really long when it's straight.  Can't wait to see what it looks like wavy.

Comments

CelticBuffy said…
Adorably chic! I wish I could find a stylist that could tell me what to do with my hair.
Love your haircut! I wish I could wear my hair like that ::sigh::
Anonymous said…
LOVE it!!!
bonbonagogo said…
OMG, it looks fabulous...ROCKSTAR!!!
Super cute! I feel like I have been growing my hair out forever. This is a great cut to do it!

x0x0
Me said…
Aww... Thanks guys! I was overdo for a haircut. Now I need to get my eyebrows done!
Vanessa said…
Now that is sexy hair! Love it!
BFW (Tammy) said…
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!!!

Popular Posts