Pumpkin Spice Pancakes. And Fruit Punch Kool-Aid.

I was so busy yesterday (with the company holiday party and stuff) that I never got around to picking up my snow storm grocery list items.

Eek!

And when I got home last night, I found myself with an pretty empty kitchen and nothing to eat.  The Husband was kind enough to go outside and get us some pizza from across the street.  But then when I woke up this morning, I was really hurting...

All we had in our kitchen was:
  • Flour
  • Sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • Pumpkin Spice Coffee Mate
  • Maple syrup
  • Fruit punch Kool-Aid
There was some other stuff... Like pasta.  And lots of tea.  But I needed something to absorb the remnants of Patron still in my system.  (I wasn't hung over.  But I'd really only gotten lettuce, a few bites of chicken, a slice of cheese pizza and fruit punch Kool-Aid in my belly.)  There was still a bit of a snow storm going on outside, and there was little chance I could convince The Husband to go outside and gather food for me.  I had to come up with something...  Using only the ingredients above...

So, I decided to make pancakes from scratch.  But I didn't have any milk, so I had to use the Pumpkin Spice Coffee Mate instead...



They turned out really well!

And the Fruit punch Kool-Aid in the pirate tumbler gave the breakfast an eclectic feel.

Comments

Vanessa said…
Those pancakes look great. Who knew coffee creamer could be so versatile?

Popular Posts