New Year's Eve.

It's in about 30 days... And though I will be Australia for it, The Husband and I haven't set specific plans for that evening.

In fact, we really haven't set specific plans for our trip yet.

We will have to do some research on Melbourne and the different things to see and do there. I will definitely hit a Bikram yoga class while I am there. And it should be in the upper 70s in late December... So we will be able to do plenty of stuff outside.

Now, I just need to find time to research things to do in Melbourne. And things to do in Melbourne on New Year's Eve. Ideas?

Comments

Charlotte said…
Hello,
I'm from Melbourne, Australia, the weather can be unpredictable at times down here. Sometimes you can have 4 seasons in 1 day.
And as for bikram yoga, if you will be staying within the city center, the closest place to go is on Bridge Road, Richmond (www.bikramyogamelbourne.com.au) You can get there by tram plus a short walk-very convenient. You will need to purchase a tram card and the best place to get them is at the 7 eleven store. You can purchase them in the tram but the machine would only accept coins.
There will be fireworks along the yarra river Southbank. There are numbers restaurants and bars along the area.
I hope this helps and don't hesitate to ask me anything else =)
Me said…
Thanks much Charlotte!

Popular Posts