New Year, New Bikram Schedule...

Practicing Bikram in the mornings just got a lot more efficient for me! Yay!

The Back Bay studio decided to add a 6:30am class on Tuesdays and Thursdays, which is going to make it much easier to practice in the mornings.

Right now, they have 7ams every weekday morning... But that's a difficult class for me to turn around and go straight to work from. It only givesme 30 minutes to get showered and presentable and into the office. So 6:30am help me immensely. I get a whole extra half hour!

Yay!

Also, rumor has it they are opening the new floor at the Back Bay studio tomorrow night. Woohoo! Bigger classes!

Comments

Anonymous said…
How exciting! That extra half-hour in the morning can make a huge difference. I have been trying to get to some of the 7am sessions and come straight to work over here at Suffolk. Makes for a crazy morning, but a productive day and free evening. :-) Happy practicing!
-Lulu
Me said…
I know! I will be able to hit some classes at my gym on Tuesdays and Thursdays now that my evenings will be freed up!
thedancingj said…
Oh - in case u didn't hear, tomorrow (Thurs) at 6pm will be the official inauguration of the upstairs room. The carpets went down today and I will be there helping with the finishing touches in the afternoon. :) Can't wait to break in a new carpet with my own sweat!!
Me said…
I know! But I actually can't come tonight because I have a holiday party I have to go too... :(

Popular Posts