In-N-Out Burger!

Oh I love San Francisco!  And I'm not even in the city... Just at the Westin Airport Hotel!

On our free shuttle ride from the airport to the hotel this afternoon, we passed an In-N-Out Burger.  And it turned out that it was a quick walk from the hotel.  And since I hadn't had a burger from In-N-Out in over 10 years...

I had to indulge!


OMG!  The best burgers anywhere! 

I'll be honest though.. The fries aren't that great.  So don't even bother with those.  But the burgers?  

I may have to go back for lunch tomorrow before we go to the airport!

Comments

Arielle said…
I am insanely jealous, I looooooove In N' Out!!
OMG you are making this So Cal girl so homesick. I freaking love In-N-Out. This is always my first stop when the plane hits the terminal. but......I love the fries!!! and the shakes! Double, double with cheese and grilled onions please!
Me said…
Maybe they made my fries badly? I am very picky with french fries. If they're not amazing, I won't eat them. They weren't crispy enough for my taste.
Anonymous said…
I'm in So Cal and there is nothing better than In-N-Out. Fries, burger, shakes are all GREAT! We eat there about once a month or so.
Me said…
OMG... If I lived near one, every Saturday night would be "In-N-Out Burger" night.

Popular Posts