I'd Really Like To "Surf" To Melbourne.

I called the airline today to confirm our reservation and get our seat assignments for the flight from San Francisco to Melbourne.

Turns out, we are on the upper deck of the plane (a 747)! And looking at the seating chart, Premium Economy gets AC power in the seats, as well as the same amenities as the Business(really, first) class cabin on the same deck. So that means we don't have to share the bathroom with as many people AND I can just use my regular plug for my laptop, rather than running off my battery!

Yay!!!!!

The only thing that would make the flight to Melbourne more exciting was if they had free WiFi on board. Then I could blog and surf the whole way there and the whole way back.

Comments

Vanessa said…
There is an airline testing free WiFi but I can't remember which one. Maybe you know?
Me said…
LOL! I do, as a matter of fact, It's Virgin America.

Popular Posts