Fire At Figs.

It is gorgeous out today. It was nearly 50 degrees this morning when I left for work, so I decided to just walk the mile and a half to Downtown Crossing. (It's been a while since I had done that.)

On my walk, right when I was at the corner of Boylston and Charles Streets, at the edge of the park, I heard loud sirens blaring... Then a couple of firetrucks came zooming through the intersection, and down Charles Street into Beacon Hill.

"Wonder what that's all about?" I thought. "And if they're going into Beacon Hill, why don't they have a closer to station to that neighborhood? These are clearly coming from the South End-ish area, on Columbus."

I went along my warm-weather day. And when I got into the office, I looked at the headlines on Boston.com and saw that there was a fire at Figs restaurant in Beacon Hill at 8:21am today.

Yep... Those are the firetrucks I saw. Hope there's not too much damage. I actually enjoy Figs pizza. They have a yummy caramelized onion one...

Comments

Popular Posts