Polyvore: A Styling Tool.

Perhaps I am a little behind the times... Because I just discovered Polyvore.

Polyvore is a web application that allows you to mess around with images, and create new ones.  I was Googling "Louboutin C'est Moi Boots" tonight, and I saw that the boots I have been coveting for months were featured in quite a few Polyvore "Sets." 

Once I was in, I started messing around and registered.  Moments later, I had created my very own set!

It's a quick snapshot of what I consider to be my typical Fall wardrobe this season...


Jeans, ballet flats, Paddington bag, scarf, blazer...  And a watch that I am still craving.

This is such a cool tool.  It's perfect for helping you style a purchase or look for the season.

I imagine once I have played around with it a little more, I will put together much more scenic sets. But the above was my first shot.

Comments

What an AMAZING find. I have a feeling I won't be sleeping tonight thank you very much!

xoxo

Popular Posts