Getting Baked!

I was so busy yesterday that I didn't get a chance to do any posts.  

Between boxing with The Trainer (who is so freaking funny, by the way), taking the T out to Chestnut Hill to go to The Container Store (which I will never do again - it took way too fucking long), baking brownies and starting some dough for other cookies, then going to Bikram, then coming home and baking two kinds of cookies last night... I just didn't have any time to post.  And I got up today at 6am and began baking some more cookies.

I have a work holiday party tomorrow.  And these are part of the "sweets box" I am putting together for each person.  Here's a snapshot of what is going in them...


Hmm!!!  I can't wait to assemble the boxes and show you the final result... Tomorrow...

Comments

OMG can i please be on that list!!!! Looks so yummy!
Me said…
I'll make sure to post all the recipes for the different things I made.

Popular Posts