April Fools: Ascots Are For Assholes.

I got up and realized it's April 1st today. I don't know about you, but I am not big on practical jokes... Big or small ones.

Sorry to be a "spoil sport," but I think they're mean. And I have seen others play practical jokes that got really out of hand in the past. Thankfully, no one has ever played a big one on me... Because I am the type of person who would stop talking to someone if they did.

But what about you? Are you the type who gets totally in to practical jokes and April Fools? Or are you like me, and hate that kind of thing?



I don't get this "April Fools" photo... But I liked it because the guy is wearing an ASCOT. What an ASSHOLE.

Comments

What do you have against ascots? They can be cute on the right non-pretentious man.

As for April Fool's, I don't mind when it's not out of hand, and when the joke ends quickly. I sometimes get fooled, not because I'm naive, but because I'm too polite to question someone else's apparent sincerity.
Me said…
LOL! I am very gullible,which is one of the reasons I don't like the April Fool.

As for the ascot... It's an inside joke. Not all ascots are bad.

Popular Posts