Europe Checklist.

My flight leaves in a little over four hours. Here is what I have accomplished so far today:
  • Grabbed coffee from Starbucks -
  • Made The Husband healthy Banana Nut Muffins so he won't starve this week. -
  • Boxed with The Trainer at the gym. (And ran into Yummy Mummy while there.) -
  • Re-hydrated after boxing and picked up some more groceries for The Husband for while I am gone. -
  • Went to Bikram and had a decent practice. -
  • Now washing some clothes (not to pack, just because) and getting ready to shower. -
Busy morning! But I am now ready for my trip. Yay!!!

Comments

Just promise me one thing -- when you and Frogger are in Bruges, try Jenever. It's a liqueur only in Bruges and it tastes like juice (apple, cranberry or others) but packs a HUGE punch. It's a tradition!

And if either of you end up wanting to have some meat, go to Passage in Bruges and get the Flemish Stew!
Arielle said…
How nice you are to your husband, making sure he has food for the week. My mom does the same thing when she goes anywhere - if she doesn't leave food for my dad I don't think he would eat!
Me said…
Thanks for the tip, Vandal!
Me said…
LOL! THanks Arielle! If I didn't leave stuff for him to easily make, he would just eat sub sandwiches from across the street.
Sounds like a very productive morning! It was good to see you today. Have a safe and fun trip!!! lost of posts please!!!!!!

xoxo
ym
Me said…
Will do, ma'am!
Bex said…
Have fun!!! Can't wait to read all about it!
Ally W said…
Have a FANTASTIC trip Missus - I look forward to "traveling with you" via the blog!!!

ps Way to be productive this morning - you will totally fall asleep on plane!

xoCaliAlly

Popular Posts