Healthy Dish For The Weak: A & A Salad.

Our last night in Paris, Frogger and I ate at an Italian restaurant off of Avenue Montainge. It was down the street from the Crazy Horse, and right next door to Balenciaga. Across the street was Yves St. Laurent.

It was a fashionable and sexy street.

But back to our final meal... We decided to share a salad of asparagus, artichoke, mixed lettuces and Parmesan cheese flakes.



It was amazing!

Flash forward to this afternoon, as I am wandering the produce section of my local grocery store... Trying to decide what to make with my pasta for dinner. That's when I remembered the incredible salad, and how I had mentioned to Frogger how "easy" it would be to replicate it. Only I wouldn't add lettuce into it... Just a few ingredients:

Boiled Asparagus & Marinated Artichokes



Dressing Mixture of Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Lemon Juice



And then, after everything was mixed together, I would toss Parmesan flakes on top for the finale...



So yummy! So healthy!

Comments

Anonymous said…
That looks super yummy! I love reading about your experience doing Bikram Yoga in Paris. :)
I had the experience of doing triangle in French at teacher training it was great. I bet it is a good way to learn a language! Great blog.

Popular Posts