European Travel Chic.

I spent a small chunk of my afternoon yesterday at Starbucks, plotting out what I am going to take (wardrobe-wise) to Europe.

I am visiting three/four European cities on this trip. And I am only taking my McQueen Hero upright carry-on, so I have to be selective and merciless with what goes in it. Currently, here is what I am thinking...



Still not sure about bringing the Dior stilettos... It may be too cold for them. And I will be wearing the trench and Hunter wellies on-board the flight. And there will be at least two pairs of jeans, if not three in there. And I will also be packing a pair of Bikram yoga practice pieces, as I will be able to hit a class in two of the cities I visit.

You have to be strategic with packing!

Comments

Looks pretty fab to me! You guys are going to have so much fun!!!
Anonymous said…
Looks perfect! Enjoy your trip!
Mrs. Mikey said…
You can always wear opaque tights with the Dior stilettos, right?
Me said…
I was just thinking about that yesterday. I could, in fact, where opaque tights with them.

Popular Posts