Rocking The Passover Seder With Sweets!

Tonight, The Husband and I will be going over to our friend Bail and Whale's house for Passover Seder. Frogger wanted to cook her Grammy's brisket recipe, and Whale wanted an opportunity to host a serious Seder.

However, I should point out that (I believe) most of the people in attendance will not be Jewish. Still, we plan to rock that Seder. And my contribution?

Macaroons made from scratch...



And Matzo Toffee...



I even used kosher chocolate chips! I have already taste-tested both... And it is delicious. Unfortunately, since I am off meat, I will not tasting Grammy's brisket recipe. But Frogger is making a cod as well. So I will have something other than the brisket or lamb that is being served.

Can't wait!

BY POPULAR REQUEST:
Matzo Toffee Recipe from Martha Stewart Everyday Food.

Comments

Mary said…
I just selected "Hmm Food" category to show all your posts about different meals, and all your glorious food photography made me really hungry/motivated me to try and cook something beautiful! I love all of your meal ideas!
Me said…
Aww.. thanks Mary!!!
Unknown said…
Of course I'll have fish for you! Grammy understands that you're off meat right now, but she says you'll still appreciate my hard work and slave cooking over the brisket. :)

It's kind of a shame you're off meat, because this piece of meat is GOOD.
Looks great! Have fun!!!

xoxo
ym
thedancingj said…
RECIPES PLEASE! How did you do that to the matzoh?!?!

J :)

Popular Posts